Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok, so I know it's a little late, but Happy Thanksgiving! I spent the week in Pittsford, NY visiting my sister at her new house there. Pittsford is a very nice-looking village that borders on the Erie Canal.

Speaking of canals, I just submitted an abstract for the 2012 ASABE international meeting in Dallas, TX. I'm hoping to present the results of my PhD research on modeling for inland navigational canals. I should have done this last year, but my work on the BP Oil Spill kept me too busy to think about anything else during the submission window. As I work on the paper for the conference, I'll also be working on a final journal article for my research.

With the past holiday week, I haven't done much blog-worthy technical work, so I guess that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment